Highlights from the Capital Markets Day
- AddLife reiterated its financial targets for long-term profit growth of 15% per year, profitability of at least 45% measured as EBITA/working capital, and a dividend payout ratio of 30-50% of net profit.
- The company outlined its priorities of protecting and improving profit, driving organic growth, improving cash flow, and making acquisitions in selected segments. AddLife aims to reach a net debt/EBITDA ratio below 3.0.
- Presentations were given by CEO Fredrik Dalborg, CFO Christina Rubenhag, CCO Peter Simonsbacka, and leaders from Biolin Scientific and MBA.
- AddLife's strategy builds on its proven business model and culture, with new initiatives based on market trends and the company's expanded size and presence. Key strategic initiatives include leveraging European coverage, adding digital solutions, value-based selling, expanding services, developing own products, and pursuing acquisitions.
- Prioritized growth segments were identified, including microbiology, orthopedic surgery, molecular diagnostics, and welfare technology. These segments have above-average growth and profitability potential.
- The CMD provided an in-depth look at AddLife's operating model, financials, performance management approach, and strategic direction as a leading specialized company in the life science sector.
The CMD provided valuable insights into AddLife's business operations and strategy. With a proven model and focused initiatives, the company is well-positioned for continued growth and improved profitability. The identified priority segments align with attractive market opportunities.