IPCL stands for "Implantable Phakic Contact Lens". It is a lens that is implanted to the natural lens in the eye. It is like a contact lens in the phakic (lens-bearing) eye that, once implanted, can remain there permanently. One of the great advantages of this procedure is that no tissue is changed - it is reversible.
- High quality vision correction with clear, sharp and focused images
- Good vision in all lighting conditions
- No peeling of corneal tissue, does not cause dry eyes
- Can be used for all types of cornea - even with thin corneas
- Fast recovery time
- High patient satisfaction
- Short and painless recovery process
A new quality of life through high vision
Patients Tamara S. does not regret her decision for a second. “It went so well and now I see better than ever. I don’t know if I've ever seen this well before. My life became so easy. I don't regret it at all."
Please see the web-page of Polytech Domilens, Germany to know more.