Creating sustainable growth
At AddLife we build our strategic approach on three basic principles that provide a platform for our activities. The strategy helps us take the right decisions to ensure we operate sustainably and achieve our ambitious financial targets.
1. Lead the market
2. Be agile and mobile
3. Grow through acquisitions
1. Market leader in selected niches
Market leadership in selected niches is important to achieve stable earnings growth and sustainable profitability. To achieve this goal, our businesses seek to:
- Create value and build positions in selected niches
- Be qualified suppliers and advisors to our customers in selected areas
- Build sales based on close relationships with customers, manufacturers and suppliers and the delivery of market-leading products
2. Operational mobility
Operational mobility is an agile approach that enables AddLife to create better conditions for business and profitable growth.
- Our subsidiaries should be flexible and agile so they can seize new business opportunities
- We develop the business through active ownership and board work
Acquisitions are important to achieve our financial targets for long-term profit growth. To achieve this goal:
- We continuously search for new life science companies with the conditions to take leading niche positions
- We have a successful acquisition process for integration and development
- We acquire companies to maintain and further develop them in the long term
Our focus on sustainabilitySustainability
Sustainability is a central part of AddLife's vision to improve people's life by being a leading, value-creating player in life science.