Year-end report 1 APRIL 2015 - 31 MARCH 2016
18.05.2016 - 08:30
1 January 2016–31 March 2016 (3 months)
- Net sales in the fourth quarter rose by 59 percent to SEK 452.7 million (284.7), of which organic growth totalled 6 percent.
- EBITA rose by 22 percent to SEK 35.1 million (28.8) and EBITA-margin amounted to 7.8 percent (10.1). Excluding preparation costs for the IPO of SEK 4.4 million EBITA increased by 37 percent and EBITA-margin amounted to 8.7 percent.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 18.8 million (19.3).
- The Company was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm on 16 March 2016.
1 April 2015–31 March 2016 (12 months)
- Net sales rose by 48 percent to SEK 1,562.4 million (1,056.8), of which organic growth totaled 5 percent.
- EBITA rose by 13 percent to SEK 135.2 million (119.6) and EBITA-margin amounted to 8.7 percent (11.3). Excluding costs for preparation of the listing of SEK 10.3 million EBITA increased by 22 percent to SEK 145.5 million, corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 9.3 percent
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 77.8 million (80.4) and earnings per share (EPS) totaled SEK 4.15 (5.06).
- Return on equity was 25.5 percent (30.1) and the equity ratio was 27.1 percent (40.9).
- Two acquisitions were implemented during the 2015/2016 financial year with combined annual sales of about SEK 650 million.
- The Board proposes that the Company’s earnings shall be carried forward and that no dividend shall be paid for the financial year.
- An Extraordinary General Meeting has decided that, in conjunction with the listing on Nasdaq Stockholm, the Company’s next financial year will be shortened to nine months and will be changed to correspond to the calendar year.
- V-Tech AB and Esthe-Tech AB, with annual sales of about SEK 50 million, were acquired after the end of the financial year.
- After the financial year an agreement was signed to take over the operations in Leica Biosystems in Sweden and Denmark, with annual sales of about SEK 50 million.
- After the financial year the Company carried out a rights issue of SEK 300 million to existing shareholders; the issue was oversubscribed by about 70 percent.
Stockholm, 18 May 2016
AddLife AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Kristina Willgård, CEO, email@example.com, +46 70 510 12 23
Martin Almgren, CFO, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 228 15 45
Investors, analysts and the media are invited to a teleconference at which CEO Kristina Willgård and CFO Martin Almgren will present the year-end report. The presentation will be given in Swedish and take about 20 minutes, after which there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on 18 May.
The presentation will be available via the following link: https://5569958126.globalmeet.com/MartinAlmgren
Please call on: +46 8 22 90 90 code: 113242